Sunday, September 25, 2005

what a weekend!

Well, my beloved Dawgs lost to Ga BUT it was a good game, their best game thus far! The score shows it this time - 23-10 (oh yeah, Ga is ranked 5th or 6th in the nation so I reckon we hung with them pretty good). LSU comes knocking on our door this coming weekend so I hope our good playing continues and improves. I think in the next year or so we'll be really good - right now we are just so young and inexperienced!
Well today was eventful, what's left of Hurricane Rita came marching thru here spawning tornados all over the place. This afternoon, nearly every 45 min or so the sirens would go off alerting residents to possible tornados. One actually touched down and did some damage on the campus of MSU.
Well, I'm off to bed - hope I don't get blown away!! :)

No comments: