Friday, June 01, 2007

Buenos tardes!


Hola! I'm back from the Mexican cruise (sadly) and had a pretty good time. I went with Karen and her 3 kids, a friend of her son's, and a friend of her daughter's (and her mother and friend). The only thing I can say bad was the boat was too small and you could really feel it movin! We ran into high winds and lots of waves on Sun and lots of people got sick, I got a little nauseous but never quit eating or had to take drugs. It rained a whole lot on the cruise but we had fun in spite of it! In Costa Maya, I went horseback riding at the Rancho Gallinolas. In Cozumel, we went around shopping and ate at Casa Denis. Go to youtube for some Mexican music. We were seranaded a couple of times while eating. I have my pictures up on flickr - just search tkdgirlms. All in all, it was a good time!

No comments: